RE: CALS tables

>I'm afraid I can't say, although I rather doubt it (the OASIS/CALS table
>model is altogether pretty fierce). I just lifted it, very gratefully, from
>Norm Walsh, on the assumption that most was better than none (and I had no
>basis to complain considering how much work he was sparing me). Basically
>all I did was reverse-engineer his efforts to the point where the module
>could be portable.

Yes, but its soooo close.  Maybe I will have a go at adding the
functionality (although I dont fancy my chances :)

>Since you seem to have worked it out in wd-xsl, I actually think you're in
>a better position than I am, at this point, to contribute to Norm's efforts
>if you find areas that still need work. (And if you do, please share: he
did.)

>Cheers,
>Wendell

The wd-xsl version was written by someone else here and involves mostly
javascript (and <xsl:value-of/>'s ;) which doesnt really help when trying to
write a pure xsl version...

cheers

andrew

===