RE: querystring parameters (II)

thanks Joerg

Aniceto Lopez

//  -----Mensaje original-----
//  De: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
//  [mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com]En nombre de Joerg
//  Pietschmann
//  Enviado el: martes, 05 de febrero de 2002 13:21
//  Para: XSL List
//  Asunto: Re: [xsl] querystring parameters (II)
//
//  Aniceto Lopez <aniceto@overthenet.tv> wrote:
//  > Bryan, you are right: xslt isn't a way to process http querystrings,
//  > but why not if we are working for the web most fo the cases?
//  >
//  > the reason? info going straight ahead where I need it
//  > not the longest way "querystring to asp generating xml
//  > containing the info to use in xslt"
//
//  While XSLT may be part of server side processing, it is not the
//  whole server side processing. You need some framework which
//  does some things for you, invoking the XSLT processor with
//  proper parameters among them. If you think it's too much work
//  to customize an ASP environment to do this for you, look into
//  other frameworks. Usually Cocoon is recommended at this point,
//  after you have installed it properly, you can work with XML/XSLT
//  only and have all HTML parameters automagically passed as
//  parameters into your processor...
//
//  J.Pietschmann
//