RE: Rendering XML Server Side without using ASP

>Does anyone know some snippet of JavaScript code that can handle the
>server side loading of XML and render it to the client as html without
>requiring the use of asp

I suppose since you keep mentioning asp you're on a microsoft platform,
although for some reason are not able to use asp. If you're not allowed to
use asp are you allowed actually to use anything server-side?
there is the xslisapi filter at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnxslgen/ht
ml/xslisapifilter.asp but I figure if you're not going to be allowed to do
asp you're not going to be allowed to use it.