Weird namespaces problem

I have this piece of xml only. No namespace declarations
or anything above it.

<iq id="A1">
  <query xmlns="jabber:iq:auth">
	<error type="401">Unauthorized</error>
  </query>
</iq>

I thought just to include the xmlns in the xsl template but I
just couldn't get it to work. How do I actually match the query
element with such a namespace in a template rule?

<xsl:template xmlns="???" match="???">
</xsl:template>

I've been trying to find the answer on this for awhile now and I
still have no clue. I have the xslt book by Michael Kay and it
didn't help me either. It really starts to annoy me. This is my
first post as well so I'd better say - Hi!

Thanks in advance
Danne Lundqvist