Re: xsl architecture issue

> The specific stylesheet for each document type should import the master
> stylesheet, not the other way around.
>
> Mike Kay

If you do that then the specific stylesheets gets tied to a certain skin...
the idea is that the specific stylesheets should be generic for that type of
document and the master stylesheet should contain the additional layout info
for that skin...

>No just choose which stylesheet to apply to the document in javascript,
>then call transform node (or whatever it was called) using the
>referenced document as source and the chosen stylesheet as transformer.
>David

I'm not sure I follow, you can't just chose *what* stylesheet are used since
the stylesheet is split up into a master stylesheet for the skin and an
explicit for the document type. You need the master to put the skindependent
layout around the document and the specific to render the actual document

Best regards
---
Mattias Konradsson