RE: Where is the benefit ? (Was : RE: The hard cocktail of sequence and (node-)set ..)

> Anyone care to try and pinpoint what is going to make
> XPath2.0 better rather than just different?

To add to the points made by Jeni, I think that the availability of
sequences-of-strings and sequences-of-numbers is going to give substantial
benefits when writing the more complex stylesheets: they are much more
flexible and efficient than using trees as the only data structuring
mechanism for working data.

Mike Kay