RE: XPath 2.0 is not XPath 2.0

It's good to see comments on the drafts, but please do send your reactions
to the official feedback address. Some members of both working groups read
this list but not everyone does; and it's really best if what reaches the
groups isn't filtered by people like me who will inevitably want to pass
some comments on and not others.

Mike Kay