Re: Template problem.Unnecessary text displayed

No, it's not impossible. I assume that you have <xsl:apply-templates/>
in your template - exactly in this form. This is the same like
<xsl:apply-templates select="node()"/>. node() means text() + * +
comment() + processing-instruction(). So for your unwelcome text there
is searched a matching template, which you don't seem to have. So the
built-in template will be used, which outputs the text-node.

To avoid the text either make a empty template <xsl:template
match="text()"/> or specify the select at the <apply-templates>:

<xsl:apply-templates select="*"/>

Hope this helps,

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG

Ihr VIRBUS-Team wünscht Ihnen eine friedvolle Weihnachtszeit und einen
guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!