Re: third-party tools for transforming xml to other type of files

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 02:29:30PM -0800, yan bai wrote:
> Thanks, Christopher.
>
> I means if anyone ever used a visual, commercial/free
> tool to perform the transformation without having to
> coding xsl/fo manually.

you code xsl/fo *manually* ? do you mean that? or do you
mean you have to work out what to put in transformation code? if
you are _not_ generating XSL FO from a program of some kind, you
are indeed in an unfortunate position. I expect almost all FO
users to have FO spitting out the back of some thing which transforms
XML