Re: Using HTML tags

>>encode the previous string as
>>
>>    <description>Some &lt;b&gt;description&lt;/b&gt;</description>
>>

> why couldn't that be encoded with elements
>
>>encode the previous string as
>>

>      <description>Some <b>description</b></description>
>
> in which case you would be in much better position.

I agree with you, and perhaps I solve my problems if I could write tree
fragment into a node using FP-TAGLIB.
In fact, I use this code fragment to insert data in XML document:

<fp:if-post>
   <fp:write to="XMLdoc" select="{@tag}">
     <request:get-parameter name="{@tag}"/>
   </fp:write>
</fp:if-post>

But, again in this case, the <request:get-parameter> return an encoded
version of what I've typing in the input box posted to the XSP page!
On other hand, I'm not sure that

<fp:if-post>
   <fp:write to="XMLdoc" select="{@tag}">
     Some <b>description</b>