FW: Outputting just plain text

I think that what you need to do is include the <HTML> tags. Also, you need
to include the <A HREF> tags around your output to turn it into a link. The
<A HREF> tags should inside the <P> tags, but around the HTTP... code

-Vaibhava Muchhal

(I apologize for this "newbie" question, but I've exhausted everything I
can think of and still haven't gotten it figured out.)

I've got the following code snippet in my .XSL file:

<xsl:param name="FILENAME"/>
<xsl:template match="page">
     <xsl:choose>
         <xsl:when test="$FILENAME != ''">
         </xsl:when>
         <xsl:otherwise>...

It outputs something like:

What I really want though is just :
     http://YOURMACHINE/page1.html
     http://YOURMACHINE/page2.html
     http://YOURMACHINE/page3.html

That is, it's not HTML or XML output, but just plain text.  What XSL can I
use in the above code to accomplish this?

Thanks.

Jay