How to assign a stylesheet to an XML genreated by another XSL?

Hi all,

I have an XML generated by my JSP which is made up with 2 parts - part #1
contains some layout parameters (for e.g., languages) and part #2 contains
the data to be shown.

I assigned a stylesheet for the XML which transform part #2 into HTML
decorated data. I want to pass the HTML decorated part with the parameters
part to the next stylesheet, but i have no idea in how to put my
<?xml-stylesheet?> tag in my XSL file.

For e.g., my XML file is like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="a.xsl"?>
<PAGE>
    <LAYOUT>
        ... some layout parameters here
    </LAYOUT>
    <CONTENT>
        ... some data here
    </CONTENT>
</PAGE>

then my a.xsl :

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet .................>
<xsl:output method="xml"/>
<xsl:template match="/PAGE/LAYOUT">
    <xsl:copy-of select="/PAGE/LAYOUT"/>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="/PAGE/CONTENT">
    ... do something here
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

so how do i assign a stylesheet to the xml generated by this xsl file? :)

yours,
RABi