Re: xml to pdf or word

Thanks, but (and I may be missing something here)
these are compiled with java.  I need to generate the
pdf on the fly, so that a user selects a number of
options, clicks a button and the pdf opens in their
browser/computer.

is this possible?

 --- Thomas Holz <thomas.holz@avitech.de> wrote: > You
can't convert to word, as this is no open

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/education/transforming-xml/xmltopdf/in

http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/01/17/xsl-fo/index.html