Re: xsl output and d-o-e (was: How to deal with special characters in XSL?)

At 01:30 PM 10/17/01, Joerg wrote:
>Suggestion: Program the listbot so that if a mail from a first time
>poster contains d-o-e, it gets an auto-reply with a pointer to the
>FAQ.

Nice: so our auto-documentation feature will be enhanced with FAQ
awareness, along with a newbie-recognition algorithm.

>  It's probably also useful to require XSLT processors to ask
>the XSLT programmer for sufficient credentials if they attempt to
>use d-o-e. ;-)

That's clearly at least as important as PSVI support, so should be in XSLT
2.0. What's the most robust way to measure credentials? Query the server
that ranks us by frequency of posts to XSL-List? (That way at least I'll
get to use it.)

Cheers,
Wendell