Re: XML to XSLT to XSLT

The following was posted to this list by William Lam a while ago:

This is what I did.

<x:stylesheet
xmlns:x="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
              xmlns:xsl="anything" version="1.0">
<x:namespace-alias stylesheet-prefix="xsl"
result-prefix="x"/>

<x:template match="/" >
    <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0">
        <xsl:template match="/" />
    </xsl:stylesheet>
</x:template>

</x:stylesheet>

the namespace x nodes are interpreted while the xsl
nodes get copied over ... real easy.