Re: Problem with document() function

But you must be aware that in the way document('contact1.xml') the file will
be searched relative to the stylesheet. But I learned already a method for
searching the file relative to the context node, so mostly relative to the
input file (wasn't that you, Wendell, who taught me ;-) ):
documents('contact1.xml',.)

Joerg