Schema for Validating XSLT-Stylesheets

Hi,

(I posted this but for some reason it didnīt show up, excuse me if it ends
up here twice.)

We are using the latest version of Xerces Parser and want to validate an
XSLT-Stylesheet.

Is there any XML-Schema conforming with the latest XML-Schema Specification
(ideally 2001), we could use to validate the stylesheet? Or does anybody
know another method to validate a stylesheet with Xerces (or Xalan)?

Our special problem is that we want to validate an XML-Document, in which we
have embedded some XSL-Tags. The parser cannot validate the whole document,
if it cannot validate the XSL-part, can it?

Thank you very much in advance,

Sebastian.