From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com]On Behalf Of Mailer Mailer
Sent: 08 October 2001 13:47
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Convert xml to PDF

Hey,

FO is I think in the draft stage and I don't know how
many bugs I am going to face with that.

Is there any way to write a utility to write PDF
directly from the XML???

Can anyone give me the strong points to use FOs?
Why cannot I generate PDF directly from xml and xsl
combination what are the issues?
I do not need Image in output PDF.

Please guide.

Thanks