Re: "*|@*|text()" vs. "node()"

In Xalan there will be generated only a warning, no runtime error. The rest
of the transformation will work. It was only an example for the error
message I sent in my first email in this thread.

And the error with the template matching @href I found out. Setting the
first template from match="*|@*|text()" to match="node()" causes the problem
that there is no more template for attributes, only the built-in one,
creating text-nodes. In other templates I have <xsl:apply-templates
select="@*"/>. If another attribute than @href will be processed before
@href, there will be already a text-node at the "new" element. And something
like this causes of course problems:

<element>standard-template for matching attributes creates a text-node
   <!-- here shall be added @href -->
</element>

But now I know that "node()" is not equal to "*|@*|text()" and I can change it.

Thanks for your help,