As a newbie to XSL, where might I find a good intro or overview of XSL on the web?

Howdie!

How does XSL differ from XML?  Is it like backend processing to XML?
Etc, etc.  I know virtually nothing about XSL and would like to read
an overview of how it fits into whatever it fits into, then advance to
the "devil in the details".

Thanks in advance.  All suggestions, criticisms welcomed.  Yes, I used
a search engine, but decided to go to the folks who use XSL and see
what you folks would recommend.

Regards