MSXML Script Enable, syntax for child of chil of parent of parent that has same name and has some attribute

Hi:
1)  I am trying to translate the xml data to html in a
table format.  The xml data format is something like
<cell rpos="1" cpos="1"></cell>
<cell rpos="1" cpos="2"></cell>
<cell rpos="2" cpos="1"></cell>
<cell rpos="2" cpos="2"></cell>

and would like the final html format to render the
html to appear correctly.

I am trying to use the MXSML:SCRIPT tag and use my own
user space, as in the example posted by microsoft.

<?xml version='1.0'?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
      xmlns:msxsl="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xslt"
      xmlns:user="http://mycompany.com/mynamespace";>

<msxsl:script language="JScript"
implements-prefix="user">
   function xml(nodelist) {
      return nodelist.nextNode().xml;
   }
</msxsl:script>

<xsl:template match="/">
   <xsl:value-of select="user:xml(.)"/>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

but the browser is complaining that user namespace
doesnot have the function.  Can anyone help?
2) What is the syntax to refer to the child of child
of parent of parent of the current node that has the
same name as the current node but has a certain
attribute?

for example:
<sec>
<a isSquare='Y'>
<b>
<c>

<data>
<a>
<b>
<c>
</data>
<sec>
Let's the current node is <a> in <data>, how do I
write my (xsl:when> expression based on <a> in

thanks in advance.