RE: XSLT WG: What is planned for XSLT 2.0 - Questions!

Here you go,

1. Is there going to be a XPath function that gives a node set of the
distinct keys?
2. Can you define keys that use a set of nodes defined by a primary key as
the starting point?
   ex. To organize States and then the Cities with in the states.
  <key name="StateKey" match="State" use="Name" >
      <key name="CityByState" match="key('StateKey') match="City" use="Name"
/>
  </key>
3. Which of the several things listed in the http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20req
have been discarded as possible solutions to the grouping issues?

4. What problem is xsl:script supposed to solve?

5. "pure" xslt extensions? how are they going to work?

6. considering the talk and work (xsltc) on having xslt on "small" devices
are there any features that will be considered optional to allow for a
smaller footprint?