Re: fo:table

I recognize this problem,

what I did (I had no time to find a proper solution) is making sure there
was always some content in fo:block.
If your'e not sure your <xsl:value-of select="whatever"/> returns a value,
make sure your block is at least filled with  a single white space or
something. It did the trick for me, maybe it's something else, maybe it's not..

Maybe you will give it a try, maybe you will not :-)

Ronald