Re: Best way to include code samples

> The URL you cite is locked.  And very funny on the
> intervening directories.  ;-)

> (re)Mark

Sorry about that. I moved it from MS to Unix and
forgot the permissions. It's up and running now. Glad
you like the denial messages :-)

In the meantime, the solution to Gary's problem was
just surrounding the examples in CDATA sections. That
is actually what is done in the referenced section
below.

I'm still looking for a way to pull in 'live' code and
reformat it on the fly, if you have any suggestions.

Mark (Miller)

>> You can see how it looks by going to:
>> www.storefront-solutions.com/
>>     demos/xml-demo/courseware/toc.xml
>>
>> Choose one of the chapters other than 'Overview' or
>> 'Basics', drill down and you will see output of
code