Web-based XSLT IDE

All --

Nala Software has just released a Web-based XSLT IDE to compliment our
XMappper API product. It is a compliant with Internet Explorer 5.x and has
many windows-like features including drag-and drop, context menu's and file
system dialogs. Using this IDE you will be able to visually define mappings
between XML documents and automatically generate XSLT to perform the
transformations. Your work can be saved online and accessed later from any
computer for editing.

We encourage you all to check out this Beta release of our product and let
us know what you think.

http://www.nalasoftware.com/

Thanks,

Kyle D. Morton