RE: Caching source documents and key()s

> Thank you for the hints. Can you point to some code in Saxon's samples
> section which clarifies this further?

No, none of the samples gets into this level of sophistication

> Another topic: what is the best wey to bring this problem to the
> attention of the JAXP Standard developers? What is the best place
> to ask JAXP (or general XML related API) questions? Is there an
> apropriate mailing list? A quick Google search seems to miss them.

There's an email address in the JAXP spec but I haven't found it very
responsive. It's supposedly developed as part of the "Java Community
Process", but I've never worked out how you get to be part of the community
or what the process is if you succeed.

Mike Kay