RE: Preceding Ancestors

Richard:
> Hi Richard,

> >> [..]
>
> I think you want all preceding sibling p elements of either the
> current node or one of its ancestors. In other words:
>
>   ancestor-or-self::*/preceding-sibling::p
>
> Can I have beer?

You can indeed, just come to Cambridge as stipulated in the contract
alternatively have... http://www.pubworld.co.uk/virtbar/beer.jpg but
that would cruel ;).

Michael sorry but you were received 44 minutes after Jenni and sent
about 40 minutes later :).

Thanks both of you. I never could understand all of that set difference
axes either and I'm about 50 characters into an XPath expression at the
time I need to know the answer.

Richard