Re: change a list of attribute name

Hi, Jeni:

That's a great and straight-forward idea.  Unfortunely
my problem is a little more complicated than that :(

I failed to show the more complicated case where
"Organization Unique ID" need to be transformed into
"OrganizationCode".  There isn't a set rule to
transform from one to another.  So I am looking for a
more general solution where one set of values can be
mapped to another set.

Much thanks,
Xiaocun