From: Xiaocun Xu [mailto:xiaocunxu@yahoo.com]
Sent: August 2, 2001 15:48
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] error: At xsl:choose, the value of "" is not a
node-set

Thanks for all the help, guys.  Sorry for not
mentioning the processor I use.  I currently use Saxon
6.0.2 (I know, I should be upgrading :(.  I will do
exactly that after finishing up this release of the
product).

After some investigation, the problem turned out to be
template name conflicts.  I had included a number of
XSL files in gXML2ePASS_base.xsl, and two of which had
the same template name operate on the same element.  I
modified them to use unique template names and now it
works fine.

My question is, how come it did not complain about
conflict template names during compile?  Does it
instead compiles each of the included XSL by itself?

Much thanks,
Xiaocun