RE: Any Recommended XSL integrated development environments?

I'm particularly fond of XML Spy. It's an excellent tool for developing XML
Schema and instance documents, and provides some convenient support for
text-based xml and xsl editing (but "grid mode" takes some getting used to).
Once it's set up with your choice of XSL processor, it performs one-touch
xsl transformation and presentation within the IDE. So, the development
cycle is code-test-adjust-test, all within the same IDE. Pretty much how
you'd expect an IDE to work.

My one gripe is that it's complicated to get XML Spy to play well with
java-based xsl transformers under windows, especially when you're operating
on multiple drives.

Eventually, we'll see more WYSIWYG editors (like xslComposer from
Whitehill), and we won't be asking for IDEs but rather for XSL-generating
document editors.

Mark

----

Mark Feblowitz                                   [t] 617.715.7231
Frictionless Commerce Incorporated     [f] 617.495.0188
XML Architect                                     [e]
mfeblowitz@frictionless.com
400 Technology Square, 9th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.frictionless.com