-----Original Message-----
From: Alan Alda

I am writing an XSL sheet which produces an HTML table
using some entries (which are sorted by my XSL before
displaying) of an XML file. Pretty straightforward...

The problem is that the specifications doc. that I
have, requires me to display the entries in the table
sorted in a vertical fashion.

This means that the spec. requires the entries to be
like:
A P U
B Q V
C R

whereas, since I am outputting the entries row-wise, I
am getting the output:
A B C
P Q R
U V

Is there any way I can display the entries sorted in a
vertical fashion in the table using my XSL sheet?

Thanks,
Cheers,
Alan.