Re: Antw: XSL based report management

Thanks,

Has anyone built a web based report management tool on top of XSQL? An
html page that asks for a query. Runs the query and either allows for the
assignment or creation of XSL to it. Then optionally allows the user to
save it for later use or get the results immediately.

Some of the reports my users need will end up generating tuition tax
credit IRS forms. Which would be a one time report. Other times they will
want to create ad hoc summary reports.

--Rick

Rick Anderson	| rianders@rci.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University, Continuous Education & Outreach
Manager Computer Systems,  (732)932-5071