RE: need an "&" in my text!!!Please help!

> I need to get an ampersand symbol in my output.

You've been given various answers to this, including a reference to the FAQ,
but you haven't been given the usual response to this question, which is
"why?".

The most common reason people want an ampersand in their output is that they
want to output a URL like href="http://server.com/query?x=1&y=2";. The fact
is that such a URL is incorrect HTML, and the ampersand should correctly be
written as "&".

Mike Kay
Software AG