RE: Quark -> XSL -> XML

When doing a Quark to (eventual) XML conversions, one way is to export the
files as Xtags ascii text (assuming it is styled and the styles are
consistent).  You can then write a program which maps the styles to the XML
tags.  We used Omnimark for the conversion script.  That's just ONE way, but
the actual conversion into XML will only be as granular as the styles which
were attached to the Quark files.

Hope this helps!