copy top-level comments

Hi
I want to copy comments from the input to the output.
I try to get each command in a new Line as it is in the input document.
<xsl:output method="xml" inden="yes"> works for the most comments, but not for the top.Level comments.

this is my input-document
<!--comment1 -->
<!--comment2 -->
<doc>
<!-- comment1 ok -->
<!-- comment2 ok -->
</doc>

the output ist
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><!--comment1 --><!--comment2 -->
<doc>
<!-- comment1 ok -->
<!-- comment2 ok -->
</doc>

Bernward Hanßen

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.