Re: Converting date formats

I agree. Go for simple and then work your way up. I was pretty much an
XSLT newby several weeks ago. Read the various examples you can find and
try them yourself. Then start modifying them.

I was giving some input on how to use that XSLT template library. Save
the pointer and go back to it in a few weeks. I'd be willing to e-mail
you the working example. It's pretty specific to my needs (web pages of
iCalendar events) but it may be useful once you have Xiaocun's example
working.

Hmmm... I'll clean it up and post it's location. Soon...

Gary