RE: Question about xsl-xslt

Hang on a minute you lot. What makes you all think it is a WD-xsl problem?
His stylesheet clearly states http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform If he was
putting it through an old w3 working draft processor it would produce the
stylesheet as output and not complain about <xsl:choose and <xsl:when.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml