FW: form example

Hi Alex,

Great work. I've been looking for some XML 'standard' / 'API' for want of a better term, to transform into HTML forms for a current project.

Have you seen the still work in progress XForms spec from w3c ( http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Forms/ )? If so, what do you think of it?

Any thoughts on XForms or other alternatives would be interesting to hear.

Thanks,
Joshua

> hi all,
>
> thanks for helping me along :)
>
> http://www.binarycloud.com/sandbox/form.xsl
> http://www.binarycloud.com/sandbox/form.xml
>
> I don't have sablot on that machine, so you'll have to run it
> for yourself
> :).. I should get around to recompiling. egh.
>
> The idea is to write php which builds the xml, and run it
> through standard
> xslt, so I don't have to write any additional markup.
>
> anyway, this is a fairly complete example of the domain of simple form
> element types in html.

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.