Re: where is that processor written in PHP?

> Hi,
>
> I thought I heard about a project developing an XSLT processor in PHP;

there has been one for a while,

http://www.php.net

though, be forewarned, sablot w/php is funky indeed. not very many helpful
error messages, etc.

in php 4.1 they're abstracting the api for xslt processors, so we can all
use whatever we like.

there's also an xslt preprocessor which turns xslt into c++ :)

-alex

--
alex black, ceo
enigma@turingstudio.com