Re: Using XPath expressions in modes

Hi Oliver,

> So the problem is: if the included stylesheet uses modes to process
> the input, my templates wont be used. I have no way to find out, for
> which modes I need to provide my additional templates, except I look
> into the stylesheet code.
>
> Any ideas?

Afraid not - you have to look in the stylesheet.

But it does have implications for people writing utility stylesheets
(i.e. ones that you include or import into yours) that use modes -
they should either document the stylesheet, listing the modes that
they use and when, or they should add default templates that give you
messages when 'unknown' nodes are matched in that particular node.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison