Re: XSL Button Template

Your template does not have any instructions to put any values anywhere.
For example, you are creating an attribute named "href", but you are
specifying no value for it.

Also, it appears that you are passing in several parameters that you are not
picking up in the button template - you are only declaring a <name>
parameter, and the template will ignore any others you give it.

Next time, please show us the output  that you want to create - simplified
as far as possible - and the source xml you want to start with.  It would
also help if you showed the actual incorrect results you are getting -
again, simplify everything down to the essentials.

Cheers,

Tom P

<zendezine@excite.com> said -