Re: xslt conformance tests

On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 09:54:57AM +0100, Michael Kay wrote:
> > Does anybody know if there is a XSLT conformance test suite out there?
>
> Not yet. OASIS are developing one, but it's a slow process.

  So far it seems that every XSLT development aggregated their
own set of tests, I must admit it was a bit painful when I started
libxslt. Getting a conformance test suite will be extremely useful
as long as there isn't too many divergence on how the standard should
be interpreted (I had troubles with the initial versions of the XML
test suite from OASIS), at least for XML-1.0 this raised a number of
interesting points and led in part to the release of the second edition.

Daniel