RE: XSL vs. JSP

Thanks for the Input.
I understand better how JSP+XSL is being used to create HTML.
I am still not clear on what happens on 'Submit' in this case. How does the
form input get back to the DOM or the Java Classes?
Please explain. Note: I am a novice w.r.t. JSP.
-Ana

                    Nick Vincent
                    <Nick@Neoworks.com>                To:     "'xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com'" <xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com>
                    Sent by:                           cc:
                    owner-xsl-list@lists.mulber        Subject:     RE: [xsl] XSL vs. JSP
                    rytech.com

                    04/05/01 02:48 AM
                    Please respond to xsl-list

We're currently developing a product which uses form and actions and all
kinds of things liek that.

The approach we took was to create our own internal XML syntax for
describing pages, forms, actions, content etc... and then we created JSPs
using this markup.  The JSPs are included in the DOM as we process, and
then
at the last stage we convert the internal markup language into HTML using
XSL, which seems to work very nicely, and gives you a great deal of
flexibility.

Nick