Re: XML Update Client-Side tool (finding)

>  Hi every body!
>
> Knows anybody a  tool for a full update (elements:
> insert,update,delete,attributes:insert,update,delete). I kneed this tool
> for
> manage a generic XML file un a client browser. An applet or an
> XML/XSL,Javascript (on client!) fit. A plugin or XML/XSL,Javascript
> /VBscript
> on server, don't fit.

the question reformed;

a) can i update an xml file on a client browser

or

b) can i update xml on a client browser

if u want to do a), u might want to look into webdav (
http://www.webdav.org), otherwise doing classic things like ftp are
appropriate.

another direction would be SOAP or xml-rpc with some sort of local
application that does the file writing ( i.e. javascript / vbscript),
otherwise u will always run into a problem writing a file to a local
hard drive through the browser.

most solutions depend on 'which' clients.

cheers, jim fuller