Re: xml to html paragraphing

   hi David
   I am also facing the same problem
   can you please give me the  client-side JavaScript
   function and tell me how to use it, it will really be
   great

   thanks
   Pravin
   --- David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote:

   > > I resolved the problem by writing a small,
   > > client-side JavaScript function
   >
   > You could probably just have used the
   > disable-output-encoding attribute
   > in XSLT to save using javascript, but this is only a
   > last resort when it
   > isn't possible to fix the source not to have CDATA
   > sections.
   >
   > David

 I think you mis read my message. You don't need client side javascript
 for this. The best solution is to fix the input document so it is
 correctly marked up. If that isn't possible then you can use the
 standard xslt disable-output-encoding feature to copy quoted
XML sections through to an output file as markup.

David