From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl to Html help please
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:15:34 +0100

 > it would be easier to put the whole thing inside CDATA.)

That's like saying it's easier to stab someone through the heart.
Putting XML (or well formed HTML) markup inside CDATA destroys the
structure completely and makes it invisible to XSLT or any other XML
tool.

If the idea is to produce <p> markup that makes a paragraph in a browser
using CDATA does _not_ simplify thigs at all.

David