Re: Strange intermittent exceptions from Xalan

Seems to be a problem with your Webserver when the xsl file is read via a
http connection. Do you really need to access the XSL file via that sort of
connection. Perhaps it is on the same machine as the application - in that
case you just can read it locally (create a StreamSource and pass the file
path to its constructor).

Johannes