RE: browsers with XSL capabilities

Sher:

IE 5 does not because it was released before MSXML3.  You need to install
MSXML3 in replace mode so your browser would parse XML/XSL directly.

Go to MSXML3 page at:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/code/sample.asp?url=/MS
DN-FILES/027/000/541/msdncompositedoc.xml
and read "Running MSXML in Replace Mode" section.

Also, you can check out Unofficial MSXML FAQ at
http://www.netcrucible.com/xslt/msxml-faq.htm.

Good luck :)

Xiaocun Xu
Emptoris, Inc.