How to test a given node ?

Hi,

I need to make a test on a given node and I don't know how to do that.
Let met explain.
What I want to do is to know if /Schema/ElementType (which name is
"foo") has a child called Group.

For example, I have this XML document:
<Schema>
	<ElementType name="foo">
		<Group />
	</ElementType>
	<Element name="foo" />
</Schema>

In my XSLT, when I process the Element node, I want to check if the
ElementType node (which has the same name attribute value as the Element
name attribute) has a "Group" child.

How can I do that ?

Thx,
Olivier