RE: Optimal configuration of the XSLT processor

In Saxon the most efficient approach here is to pre-build any source
document that will be used as input to multiple transformations as a Saxon
DocumentImpl object (or TinyDocumentImpl). It doesn't matter which of the
three documents is the primary source and which are supplied as parameters.

Mike Kay